Friday, October 7, 2011

Mason and Grayson

Mason,

My friend Kristen and her son Grayson stopped by to visit and meet you. Grayson is almost exactly six months older than you and he's a book club baby, too. Three boys have been born to book club members thus far in 2011. You'll have to start your own little club.

Grayson liked to touch your head.


And although Grayson was very gentle and didn't hurt you at all, you immediately pushed back at him when he invaded your personal space. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of it, but this is a cute picture of the two of you moments later.


Way to stand up for yourself, Honey! Cheers to new baby friends!

XOXO,

Mommy

1 comment:

KtownP said...

Grayson had so much fun meeting his new friend Mason!! I've since learned that Grayson loves touching other babies. Guess I'm going to have to work on the "keep your hands to yourself" rule a little early :)

Post a Comment