Thursday, November 17, 2011

two month sticker

Mason,

You're two months old!


Daddy and I barely remember your newborn days.


Forget Cooper. I found something else to better document your growth each month: the duckie sleeper you wore home from the hospital. I have a picture of you in it at two days and one month old, and now you next to it at two months old.


Yep, you've outgrown it! You wore it longer than I expected you to. Today, you weigh 13 pounds, six ounces (90th percentile again!) and you're 23.5 inches long (75th-90th percentile). You're healthy! And we're incredibly thankful.

You were a brave boy during your first round of vaccinations. You slurped down the oral vaccine like it was candy--you never turn down anything to eat! And you only howled for a moment during the second shot--I was able to soothe you pretty quickly.  


Do you know how many pictures I have to take to get a few decent ones to post on this blog? At least 50. What did people do before digital cameras?


Daddy and I love you, Sweetie! It's been a blissful two months!

XOXO,

Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much he's changing! So beautiful.

Post a Comment