Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Mason,

Valentine's Day was just another busy day for us, but I did manage to snap a few pictures of you posing with my box of candy before we all went our separate ways.


You tried your best to unwrap my chocolate.



You leaned a little too far and lost your balance, but that didn't phase you.


Your location changed, but your determination did not waver.


I finally took the candy away and gave you your own present, some larger-sized onesies and feeding supplies. This gift wasn't nearly as exciting as my heart-shaped box of chocolates, but you'll need all of these things in the next month.


I now know to guard my candy next year. You're intense.

So glad to have two sweeties this year: Daddy and you!

XOXO,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment