Monday, April 30, 2012

Grandmom and Grandad Visit

Mason,

Your Grandmom and Grandad recently visited to watch you for a few days. I think you all enjoyed hanging out together. 


Getting you to smile at just the right moment for the pictures is a work in progress, but you're still awfully cute.


Mommy and I also attended a wedding one of those days. We got a picture of the three of us with Mommy and me both dressed up. That hasn't happened often since you were born. And I have to say, your Mommy and I look pretty good if I do say so myself. You're going to have to step it up.


Anyway, help from the grandparents is most appreciated. And I know they love spending time with you and getting to know you. And yes, you wear them out just as much as you wear us out. 


Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment